Promoting Innovation in Latin America, Javier Santiso, Director and Chief Development Economist OECD Development Center, 2009. Presentation, 38 slides.
A lot to do, A Report Card on Education in Central America and the Dominican Republic, Task Force on Education Reform in Central America, 2007. 52 pages.
The Social Entrepreneurship Collaboratory (SE Lab): A University Incubator for a Rising Generation of Leading Social Entrepreneurs by Gordon M. Bloom Adjunct Lecturer in Public Policy, The Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations and The John F. Kennedy School of Government Harvard University. Working Paper No. 31, September 2006, 38 pages.
NPH Annual Country Report: El Salvador, 2005. 19 pages.
FacilitatiImng Literacy among the Indigenous People of Oaxaca through abcdespañol, Executive Summary, 2003.
- The Future of Education in Latin America and the Caribbean, Simon Schwartzman, for UNESCO's Regional Office for Education for Latin America and the Caribbean, version of September 21, 2000. 63 pages.
- OLPC VS. abcdespañol. Duke University. Advance Seminar in Social Entrepreneurship-2009. 12 pages.
- Living on the Edge. Pamela Hartigan. Schwab Foundation.
- Social Entrepeneurship Course Series. Standford University.
- Social entrepreneurs pitch their plans Contest winners promote peace through prosperity, democracy through literacy. Standford University, 2003.
- Technologies at Work: abcdespañol in Dominican Republic. 2001.